Thursday, September 2, 2010

September already. Soap factory $99 sale


I took a little break from the blogging for a while due to moving, being lazy and a couple of projects I have been working on. Reading back on previous posts I'm sure I have said this before but....I am now going to try and update at least every week.
One thing going on this month is at the Soap Factory: The $99 Sale,7pm-midnight,Friday September 24.
"A sophisticated comment on the market and connoisseurship, The $99 Sale is an art-buying party of, by, and for the people."
All the art submitted is on 5x7 inch paper and signed by the artist on the back (so it is basically anonymous) the idea is that you buy the art you LIKE rather than the art by a famous artist. Everything is $99 so you could be getting something worth $1000 or $0.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment