Saturday, October 15, 2011

Teenage Mutant Paper Turtles

Last week's Saint Paul Art Crawl, although a little slower than previous years, went pretty well. I used the Fall Crawl to show a few paper cut works. Previously I was just about the Acrylic and Inks then I added the paper cuts of the characters from the movie Labyrinth. This year I added six more cuts based on other famous characters.


This one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sold at the crawl but I was asked to make another....so I did.


Other Paper Cuts of He-Man, Doctor Who, The Muppets, Star Wars and a Labyrinth remake will be posted soon.


The final piece is based on a sketch I previously worked on. It's kind of a Chicken and an egg thing. Which Turtle started caused the accident?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, James! If you have the time and inclination, maybe you could do Thundercats next? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete