Friday, April 27, 2012

"I find your lack of faith....and excess of eye shadow...disturbing"

The Saint Paul Art Crawl (MN) kicked off tonight. I have been working on a few new things for this event. I still have some paintings and paper cuts as well as a few Vinyl pieces but The Force is also strong this year.....In the form of mini Darth Vader helmets:

 Vader #1: "Rebels on my mind" (Front)

    (Right Side - Left Side)

Vader #2: "Devil Fire"

Vader #3: "Something for the ladies"
OR "I find your lack of faith....and excess of eye shadow...disturbing"

Vader #4: "Use the Force"

Each stands at about 4 inches high. They were originally plastic which has been reinforced and prepped. All additions are made from Apoxie Sculpt clay and painted with Citadel Paints. Each one is presented in it's own display case. Hopefully I will be able to get some better pictures (not from my phone) later on this weekend.

All the Vader Helmets are available for purchase at the Saint Paul art Crawl in the Rossmor building THIS WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment