Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Big Tank





















I always try to post at lest one thing in between Illustration Friday posts and realised that I didn't post this previously. I actually did a whole bunch of cartoons entitled "people i should have stayed in better contact with" at the start of the new year. This one is of my good friend and athlete/adventurer/developer, Alex Mccormick. You can thank him for the Baby Monkey riding backwards on a pig video I posted a few weeks ago and check out his blog Little Big Tank for more of the same genius and stories.

Alex just quite his job to go traveling around South America probably for the sole purpose of being able to take more photos of him posing in his "STRONG" stance and take some more snaps of fire hydrants. no, really.

Happy travels Mr Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment